About the Role
1. The Digital Marketing Specialist/ SEO Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of the brands. This includes web content, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and account management and other marketplaces.
2. Executes/monitors digital marketing campaigns and advertisements using various channels such as (Google Ads, Display Ads, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Retargeting, Videos, searches etc.)
3. Develop and execute plans to achieve marketplace sales targets, Create and maintain product listings on Application and other marketplaces.
4. Manage and maintain product pricing and marketing strategy across all marketplaces, Manage inventory for marketplaces including product fulfilled by company.
5. Provide forecasting recommendations to assist in production planning, Propose and help implement marketing programs and promotional campaigns on marketplaces.
6. Manage marketplace customer service-related issues or questions and ensure timely response and resolution. Engagement and reach to drive traffic generation across SEM, GDN, SEO.
7. Provide monthly and quarterly marketplace sales reports to management team and key managers.
8. Monitor, identify, and develop strategies to effectively compete with category sellers and brands on marketplaces.
9. Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity.
10. Work with marketing team members in the development of content for brands’ Web sites including copy, merchandising, banners, and promotions.
11. Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, revision and removal. Manage advertising campaigns within approved budget.
12. Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
13. Stay current with marketplaces and trends to ensure top rated seller status, Other duties and projects as assigned.
14. Leverage new technologies and digital marketing channels to increase traffic to our company’s websites to promote our products and services.
15. Bachelor in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
16. Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role from real estate or 5 stars Hotels.
17. Digital seller experience strongly preferred, Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
18. Outstanding communication skills across numerous platforms including written, verbal and multi-media.
20. Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results, Proficiency in Google Analytics required, Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required.
21. Proficiency with different social media platforms and a proven track record building B2B brands via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn is a plus.
22. Willingness to assist customers in resolving their issues, meeting their expectations, and providing 100% satisfaction.
23. Highly motivated and can work independently, detailed oriented, organized and efficient.
24. Team player; ability to work well and be flexible within marketing team.
About the Company
Are you ready to advance your career with the Best in the industry? Do you have your heart set out on high quality real estate Digital Marketing and passion for success? Then RE/MAX is just the place for you! Take your career to the next level with the world’s most recognized and trusted real estate brand and become a Digital Marketing Specialist. About Us We have a strong leadership history for more than 45 years of outstanding agents and astonishing results! From a single office that opened in 1973 in Denver, Colo., RE/MAX, LLC has grown into one of the leading global real estate franchisors, a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with nearly 140,000 agents in more than 110 countries and territories. Great things happen when driven individuals come together and treat real estate as a profession. And that, in a nutshell, is RE/MAX. The RE/MAX Collection is the luxury arm of RE/MAX which offers sophistication, elegance and class to affluent homebuyers and sellers around the world. The RE/MAX Collection offers a strong luxury home marketing program in which you will be working that provides exclusive advertising incentives, specialized training and distinctive marketing tools to RE/MAX agents so they can better match clients. RE/MAX Island is a franchise of The RE/MAX Collection. It is the leading premium island property specialist worldwide servicing HNI and investors seeking a premium holiday home on an island anywhere in the world. RE/MAX Island is actively looking out to hire exceptional, talented and dynamic professionals with an entrepreneurial flair to join our Marketing Team We offer attractive compensation and benefits schemes, training, learning and development programs, fantastic growth opportunities with great earning potential, set in a multi-cultural and international environment in Dubai.