About the Role
1. Previous Graphic Designing experience within a real estate company in UAE.
2. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier Pro, After Effects, and Illustrator.
3. Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts. Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
4. Must have excellent technical and Photographic skills, Able to create website landing pages graphics, Up to date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
5. Demonstrable graphic design skills, prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
6. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively, flexible, and easily familiarize and relate with the real estate industry.
7. Design brochures, logo, signs advertisements, and other communication materials. Any other design request by the Marketing Manager / Team.
8. Strong understanding of UI/UX design, Expert proficiency with CorelDRAW, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
9. Expert in develop corporate brand concepts, design brochures, logos, Social Media posts.
10. Knowledge of latest web trends and possibilities, Advanced understanding of social media tools, and/or experience with community management. Experience with video production and editing Comfortable working on a Mac.
12. Excellent time-management skills and the ability to meet challenging deadlines for large corporate clients. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Experience working with the corporate style and branding guidelines.
13. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns whenever required.
About the Company
Are you ready to advance your career with the Best in the industry? Do you have your heart set out on a Graphic designing role and passion for success? Then RE/MAX is just the place for you! Take your career to the next level with the world’s most recognized and trusted real estate brand and become a Graphic Designer. About Us, We have a strong leadership history of more than 45 years of outstanding agents and astonishing results! From a single office that opened in 1973 in Denver, Colo., RE/MAX, LLC has grown into one of the leading global real estate franchisors, a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with nearly 140,000 agents in more than 110 countries and territories. Great things happen when driven individuals come together and be part of our team. And that, in a nutshell, is RE/MAX. The RE/MAX Collection is the luxury arm of RE/MAX which offers sophistication, elegance and class to affluent homebuyers and sellers around the world. The RE/MAX Collection offers a strong luxury home marketing program in which you will be working that provides exclusive advertising incentives, specialized training and distinctive marketing tools to RE/MAX agents so they can better match clients. RE/MAX Island is a franchise of The RE/MAX Collection. It is the leading premium island property specialist worldwide servicing HNI and investors seeking a premium holiday home on an island anywhere in the world. RE/MAX Island is actively looking out to hire exceptional, talented and dynamic professionals with an entrepreneurial flair to join our Marketing Team. We offer attractive compensation and benefits schemes, training, learning and development programs, fantastic growth opportunities with great earning potential, set in a multi-cultural and international environment in Dubai.