About the Role
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
1. Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
2. Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
3. Schedule team appointments, trainings, project orientation, events, and travel
4. Managing the corporate reception and day to day coordination with the sales administration team.
5. Responsible for concierge and customer service relationships.
6. Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
7. Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to.
8. Provide assistance to realtors when needed.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. Real estate license preferred but not mandatory.
3. 8+ years of experience in office management within the real estate brokerage firm or a related field strongly preferred.
4. Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
5. Computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel.
6. Candidate with Arabic and English proficiency is preferred, but not mandatory.
About the Company
We’re in search of a detail-oriented Real Estate Office Manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!