About the Role
1. Well-versed in English communication in both spoken and written with good experience of writing matured contents. A native English speaker or like a native English speaker is expected.
2. To manage the diary of the chairman, arranging all the meeting schedules, either within the company, outside or overseas.
3. Must have past experience as a personal assistant to the Chairman or C levels staffs in UAE.
4. Minimum of 5 years active experience in the real-estate industry – UAE. Should be Graduate in Business Administration / Secretarial course.
5. Willing to relocate to the world Island, UAE- Dubai, Ensure the smooth-running of the Chairman's office. Acting as the point of contact between the Chairman and internal executives and/or external clients.
6. Strong knowledge of computer applications, particularly to be very professional in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with other software will be considered as an advantage. Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently.
7. Producing reports and preparing presentations, liaise with managers for weekly/monthly report submission timeline and ensure that they adhere to deadlines.
8. Maintaining the filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems, Overseeing the movement of files and documents both electronic and hard copy to and from the Chairman's office.
9. Able to respect and follow boundaries of being confidential and work with integrity. Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
10. This position requires an organized personality to properly manage the tight schedule of the management office, being able to properly communicate with all visitors, colleagues and guests to schedule the daily activities. All the travel ticket and hotel bookings, Handle personal tasks for the Chairman.
11. Provide a full range of administrative and support services, including filing and records management; faxing, mail, customer databases, photocopying. Arranging Interviews, scheduling meetings with candidates, providing interview feedback and all correspondence related with hiring Middle and Top-level candidates.
12. Coordinate and organize office activities, oversee stock of office supplies, greet visitors at the office, Coordinate with maintenance workers when needed, Experience with administrative and clerical work.
13. Team player, Multitasking, self-starter, can work under pressure & Flexible.
14. Full control of all incoming/outgoing emails of the chairman. You will communicate on behalf of your manager and make sure all the emails are attended on time and answered based on your manager’s guidelines in appropriate manner.
15. Certain level of office management responsibility, supporting the HR, admin, Operation departments and the rest of the team.
16. Responsible for organizing the office operations and procedures immaculately, in order to ensure business effectiveness and work efficiency.
17. Manage business registration license renewal, notifying the PRO of renewal dates prior to the event to ensure business compliance with local laws.
18. Compile Monthly Executive Report for the Chairman and quarterly/ annual/ other reports for the Managing Directors.
About the Company
Are you ready to advance your career with the Best in the industry? Do you have your heart set out on the Office Manager cum Personal Assistant role and passion for success? Then RE/MAX is just the place for you! Take your career to the next level with the world’s most recognized and trusted real estate brand and become an Office Manager cum Personal Assistant. About Us We have a strong leadership history for more than 45 years of outstanding agents and astonishing results! From a single office that opened in 1973 in Denver, Colo., RE/MAX, LLC has grown into one of the leading global real estate franchisors, a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with nearly 140,000 agents in more than 110 countries and territories. Great things happen when driven individuals come together and be part of our team. And that, in a nutshell, is RE/MAX. The RE/MAX Collection is the luxury arm of RE/MAX which offers sophistication, elegance and class to affluent homebuyers and sellers around the world. The RE/MAX Collection offers a strong luxury home marketing program that provides exclusive advertising incentives, specialized training and distinctive marketing tools to RE/MAX agents so they can better match clients. RE/MAX Island is a franchise of The RE/MAX Collection. It is the leading premium island property specialist worldwide servicing HNI and investors seeking a premium holiday home on an island anywhere in the world. RE/MAX Island is actively looking out to hire exceptional, talented and dynamic professionals with an entrepreneurial flair to join our Team. We offer attractive compensation and benefits schemes, training, learning and development programs, fantastic growth opportunities with great earning potential, set in a multi-cultural and international environment in Dubai.