About the Role
1. Responsible for content development and project ownership in the following key areas: proposals, pitches and presentations; property marketing; and communications, PR and positioning across print, social and digital platforms.
2. Strong communicator, extremely organized and well-prepared, with a keen eye for detail to work collaboratively with a variety of personalities under multiple competing deadlines.
3. You possess exceptional writing, project management, organizational and technical skills needed to support marketing plans and designs.
4. You will help with project kick-off and coordination with the design team, including writing Project Briefs.
5. You will organize and manage the archive of new business content to enable easy identification of relevant information.
6. You can continually look for, suggest and implement new and improved/creative ways to help brokers offer the highest quality marketing materials and technologies to the industry.
7. You will offer project management support for property marketing strategy for effective campaign development and implementation.
8. You will oversee print and digital advertising and calendar for ad releases. You will ensure branding standards and consistency in message, style and tone.
9. You will develop proposal content, presentation content, and Request for Proposal responses and other interactive marketing and pitch materials and programs.
10. You will plan, write and edit content; ensures it is clear, compelling and properly distributed across web, mobile and social platforms; and adheres to a consistent brand philosophy.
11. You will assist with social media strategy and local content calendar, ensuring implementation of new marketing initiatives, helping to identify new marketing opportunities, monitoring engagement and analyzing data and collaborating with senior management to manage multichannel marketing assets.
12. You will play an active role in managing all aspects of and materials associated with a pursuit, including project preparation with teams.
13. Bachelor’s degree in related field required and minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in a marketing role in Real Estate.
14. Prior experience with social media strategy and content required. Prior experience with PR and media relations preferred.
15. Proficient Microsoft applications experience (Excel, Word) with some fluency in, or ability to quickly learn, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat).
16. Ability to shift priorities and deliver projects on a timely basis, well organized, excellent time management skills and ability to interface with local level executives.
17. Capacity to write and generate content with strong editing and proofreading skills with an emphasis on business writing and an ability to articulate client value.
18. Ability to work as a team player, Strong understanding of SEO, Content marketing experience: creating/editing blog posts, web copy, white papers, social media posts, etc.
19. Excellent research and summarization skills, Forward planning & strategical Thinking.
About the Company
Are you ready to advance your career with the Best in the industry? Do you have your heart set out on Public relations / Content Writing and passion for success? Then RE/MAX is just the place for you! Take your career to the next level with the world’s most recognized and trusted real estate brand and become a Public relations / Content Writer. About Us We have a strong leadership history for more than 45 years of outstanding agents and astonishing results! From a single office that opened in 1973 in Denver, Colo., RE/MAX, LLC has grown into one of the leading global real estate franchisors, a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with nearly 140,000 agents in more than 110 countries and territories. Great things happen when driven individuals come together and be part of our team. And that, in a nutshell, is RE/MAX. The RE/MAX Collection is the luxury arm of RE/MAX which offers sophistication, elegance and class to affluent homebuyers and sellers around the world. The RE/MAX Collection offers a strong luxury home marketing program in which you will be working that provides exclusive advertising incentives, specialized training and distinctive marketing tools to RE/MAX agents so they can better match clients. RE/MAX Island is a franchise of The RE/MAX Collection. It is the leading premium island property specialist worldwide servicing HNI and investors seeking a premium holiday home on an island anywhere in the world. RE/MAX Island is actively looking out to hire exceptional, talented and dynamic professionals with an entrepreneurial flair to join our Marketing Team. We offer attractive compensation and benefits schemes, training, learning and development programs, fantastic growth opportunities with great earning potential, set in a multi-cultural and international environment in Dubai.