About the Role
Are you ready to advance your career with the Best in the industry? Do you have your heart set out on high quality real estate Agents and Brokers hiring and passion for success? Then RE/MAX is just the place for you! Take your career to the next level with the world’s most recognized and trusted real estate brand and become a Recruitment Specialist. About Us We have a strong leadership history for more than 45 years of outstanding agents and astonishing results! From a single office that opened in 1973 in Denver, Colo., RE/MAX, LLC has grown into one of the leading global real estate franchisors, a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with nearly 140,000 agents in more than 110 countries and territories. Great things happen when driven individuals come together and be part of our team. And that, in a nutshell, is RE/MAX. The RE/MAX Collection is the luxury arm of RE/MAX which offers sophistication, elegance and class to affluent homebuyers and sellers around the world. The RE/MAX Collection offers a strong luxury home marketing program in which you will be working that provides exclusive advertising incentives, specialized training and distinctive marketing tools to RE/MAX agents so they can better match clients. RE/MAX Island is a franchise of The RE/MAX Collection. It is the leading premium island property specialist worldwide servicing HNI and investors seeking a premium holiday home on an island anywhere in the world. RE/MAX Island is actively looking out to hire exceptional, talented and dynamic professionals with an entrepreneurial flair to join our Human Resources Team We offer attractive compensation and benefits schemes, training, learning and development programs, fantastic growth opportunities with great earning potential, set in a multi-cultural and international environment in Dubai.
About the Company
1. Liaising with internal Sales Director and other departments to determine recruitment needs.
2. Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for vacant positions.
3. Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms, as well as print media, posters, and flyers, when required.
4. Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
5. Compiling interview questions and conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
6. Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the company's strategic planning.
7. Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
8. Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
9. Bachelor's or Master degree in human resources management, or similar.
10. Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a talent acquisition specialist into hiring Agents and Brokers in Real Estate.
11. Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous (CIPD, SHRM).
12. Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
13. Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
14. Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates.
15. Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
16. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What’s in it for YOU? – Benefits
1. Brand Power – Under the world renowned RE/MAX hot air balloon and its luxury domain – The RE/MAX Collection – with presence in over 8300 offices across more than 115 countries.
2. Corporate Culture & Network – One for All, All for One – We see ourselves as ONE BIG GIANT team.
3. Entrepreneurial Independence – Welcome to our world – where you as an Island Partner shall not only be eligible to receive higher commissions but also have the liberty to build a team as per your convenience. You work on an independent basis; however, you can always rely on the support of our global network. We set the framework for you to enjoy maximum flexibility and build up your own successful journey.
4. Learning & Development Programs – As an Island Partner, you and your team will enjoy an elite class training opportunities at each stage of your career.
5. Marketing – By joining us, you and your team will be backed up by global brand power and will benefit from the millions of dollars invested in advertising. You and your team are provided with endless marketing tools, materials and seamless support that allows the team to stay at the forefront of the real estate industry.
6. Technology - Our office is equipped with our highly professional technology, which supports your team with ready-to-use platforms and systems in all areas of your work.
7. Shared Pool of Knowledge – As a part of our family, your team will benefit from the consolidated know-how of our entire network. We encourage you to learn from other agents and pass your own expertise on to team members. Together – WE are Strong!
8. Shared Pool of Properties - Work together with other agent colleagues! One represents the buyer in a sale, whilst the other supervises the seller. Access the best inventory. This will lead to the greatest possible satisfaction for your clients – and faster revenues for you!