About the Role
1. Social Media Specialist responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of the brands. This includes web content, Social media marketing (SMM), search engine optimization (SEO)
2. Responsible for setting up implementing, and managing the social media marketing strategy.
3. This position will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing cost-effective digital marketing programs and communications that drive sales and support.
4. Creating engaging posts for popular social media platforms, Using specialized applications to create and schedule social media content.
5. Create and maintain product listings on Applications and other marketplaces
6. Manage and maintain product pricing and marketing strategy across all marketplaces
7. Manage inventory for marketplaces including products fulfilled by the company
8. Provide forecasting recommendations to assist in production planning
9. Propose and help implement marketing programs and promotional campaigns on marketplaces
10. Manage marketplace customer service-related issues or questions and ensure timely response and resolution
11. Provide monthly and quarterly marketplace sales reports to the management team and key managers
12. Monitor, identify and develop strategies to effectively compete with category sellers and brands on marketplaces
13. Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/ analysis, SMM, SEO
14. Work with marketing team members in the development of content for brands’ Web sites including copy, merchandising, banners, and promotions
15. Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, revision, and removal
16. Manage advertising campaigns within the approved budget. Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
17. Reading and responding to comments, questions, and messages from social media followers. Monitoring social media platforms to identify conversations about relevant brands and topics.
18. Developing, implementing, and optimizing social media strategies for employers or clients.
19. Creating social media marketing goals and tracking related key performance indicators (KPIs). Interpreting social media analytics and creating reports that demonstrate progress toward goals.
20. Collaborating with social media influencers and marketing and advertising colleagues.
21. Bachelor in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience. Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role from real estate or 5 stars Hotels.
22. Digital seller experience strongly preferred Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
23. Outstanding communication skills across numerous platforms including written, verbal and multi-media. Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies, and best practices, Work on CRM
24. Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results, Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required.
25. Proficiency with different social media platforms and a proven track record building brands via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Willingness to assist customers in resolving their issues, meeting their expectations, and providing 100% satisfaction.
26. Highly motivated and can work independently, detail-oriented, organized, and efficient. Team player; ability to work well and be flexible within the marketing team.
About the Company
Are you ready to advance your career with the Best in the industry? Do you have your heart set out on Social Media platforms and passion for success? Then RE/MAX is just the place for you! Take your career to the next level with the world’s most recognized and trusted real estate brand and become a Social Media Specialist. About Us We have a strong leadership history for more than 45 years of outstanding agents and astonishing results! From a single office that opened in 1973 in Denver, Colo., RE/MAX, LLC has grown into one of the leading global real estate franchisors, a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with nearly 140,000 agents in more than 110 countries and territories. Great things happen when driven individuals come together and be part of our team. And that, in a nutshell, is RE/MAX. The RE/MAX Collection is the luxury arm of RE/MAX which offers sophistication, elegance and class to affluent homebuyers and sellers around the world. The RE/MAX Collection offers a strong luxury home marketing program in which you will be working that provides exclusive advertising incentives, specialized training and distinctive marketing tools to RE/MAX agents so they can better match clients. RE/MAX Island is a franchise of The RE/MAX Collection. It is the leading premium island property specialist worldwide servicing HNI and investors seeking a premium holiday home on an island anywhere in the world. RE/MAX Island is actively looking out to hire exceptional, talented and dynamic professionals with an entrepreneurial flair to join our Marketing Team We offer attractive compensation and benefits schemes, training, learning and development programs, fantastic growth opportunities with great earning potential, set in a multi-cultural and international environment in Dubai.